Google
 

Tuesday, March 25

My Recipes: Chicken in Mushroom sauce

I love cooking and my husband just told me that my mother-in-law bragged about me (specifically my cooking style) in front of my sisters-in-law. (I'm touched to the max). Well, I dont call myself an expert in that expect because I am still learning (and enjoying) the art of cooking. But the good thing is "I know the basics" (so far..). And if case I forgot how to cook a particular dish, my mother and sisters are just a text away.

So yesterday I tried cooking Chicken in Mushroom sauce (I forgot to take a snapshot of my masterpiece, I'll just update my blog once I have a picture of the recipe). My daughter's all time favorite is Fried Chicken so I just made a twist out of it. The easiest way to explain the recipe is "mix the friend chicken with the gravy made of mushroom sauce", that's it! For those who are into cooking 101, let me give you the details of Chicken in a Mushroom Sauce Recipe.


Ingredients
3 pcs Chicken thigh (cut into preferred sizes)
1 egg
1 pc onion
3 cloves of garlic
3 tbs cream of mushroom (I use Knorr Cream of Mushroom in powder. If you will be using powdered cream of mushroom, dissolve it first in water and set aside)
1 can of Mushrooms, sliced
all purpose flour
cooking Oil
salt & pepper

1. Beat egg in a bowl and add salt. Dip chicken into the mixture and roll them into the flour.
2. Fry the chicken and set aside.
3. In another pan, saute garlic, onions and mushroom. Pour the mushroom sauce and let it boil for 3 minutes in low heat. Put salt and pepper in accordance to your taste.

Note: You can add water or mushroom sauce to achieve the desired thickness.

Now you are ready to serve your yummy dish.

2 comments:

AiDiSan said...

Thanks for sharing this easy to make recipe Jo.

Hope to learn more recipes from you.

Minette Rivera said...

Thanks much Jo! Ill post some more. =)

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.