Google
 

Wednesday, March 26

Anyfreebies blog awardees: MySimpleButAdornedLife & 24HourParadigm

Now, I just want to award the first two blog certificates that I'll be giving away....drum roll please....hehehe.....

First "Certified Girly Blog" goes to Arlene, owner of My Simple But Adorned Life (http://mysimplebutadornedlife.blogspot.com)

A blog that uplifts womanhood.

Then the First "Certified Rational Blog" awardee is Mina, owner of 24 Hour Paradigm (http://24hourparadigm.blogspot.com)


A blog that is very sensible. One that would encourage you to look back at the happenings in your life and remind you to reflect.

These two hardworking bloggers are actually one of my closest friends here at work. I've seen how dedicated they are in what they're doing just to provide good content. So I believe that they really deserve a pat on the back.

So to Arlene and Mina, grab your awards now and hope you continue to uplift other women and inspire others to always do good things. Lavyah friends!

6 comments:

PersonalAssist247 said...

WOW!!! I was awarded, at last!!! Thank you thank you thank you:)

Minette Rivera said...

You deserve it sis! Keep on writing inspirational articles!

Len said...

Yahooooo! Thanks sis for this award... :)

Minette Rivera said...

You are welcome! You deserve to have the first award coz I've seen your hardwork. So keep up the good work!

PersonalAssist247 said...

at last, a link back and a public thank you for awarding me this great award. Thanks friend!

Minette Rivera said...

You are most Welcome! =)

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.