Google
 

Monday, May 26

The New 7 Wonders of Nature: Vote Now!

To my kababayans, I encourage you to vote for the wonderful and breathtaking Tubbataha Reef as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. You may be asking me why should you vote for it?. Take a look at these pictures from tubbatahareef.org



If you are not convinced enough, watch the GMA documentary called SISID - FEATURING TUBBATAHA REEF

Currently, Tubbataha Reef is in the fourth spot on the New 7 Wonders of Nature while Chocolate Hills got the seventh spot. Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park and Mayon Volcano are also nominated, having the tenth and eleventh spots respectively.

So I guess, there is no need for me to explain further why we should be proud of the Tubbataha Reef. Cast your vote now by going to New 7 Wonders Website

(By the way, my friend Allan told me to blog about this, Thanks for the idea!)

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.