Google
 

Tuesday, February 19

Portablefreeware.com: Free Portable Applications!


Im back online again yipeee! You may have been wondering why I have a backlog. Well, we moved in to our new home and havent had an internet connection til lately. So now, I just wanna post a review of a website that provides free portable applications. And the site is called "The Portable Freeware Collection"

I found the site last week when I was looking for a portable image editor. The site is almost updated daily and provides new portable freewares. It has portable notepad, image editor, games, spyware scanner, virus detector and a lot more. Try to visit the site at :

http://www.portablefreeware.com

so you can see what I am talking about. Happy porta-ware searching!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.