Google
 

Monday, October 29

Free Website Images or Buttons using Mistral Font


I like using copyright-free images from other websites which inspired me to create this blog. Now, its my turn to share some simple Website images or buttons such as the Welcome, Thank You, Back, Next and Home. I used Mistral Font to do this and painted them in Red/Black, Purple, Pink, Green, Blue and BlueViolet














































There you go!

If you would like to request a specific font or type of images for your website, please feel free to leave a comment here on my post or email me at anyfreebies@gmail.com I'll make sure that Ill attend to your request as soon as possible.

I'll be making some more images using different fonts so keep visiting my blog!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.