Google
 

Saturday, July 28

Harry Potter: The Magic on the Internet!


Harry Potter has been the most awaited books/movies sequel every year. Some bookstores even ask for book reservation just so fanatics can avail of the next Harry Potter book. Although my husband is a Potter-natics, we still dont want to spend that much for our desires. Thus, we used our resources to at least read a pdf copy of it. And it’s so good that one of his co-worker sent him a copy of the Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows via email. Thanks to the internet!

I dont like to spoil the fun for the Harry Potter lovers but since my blog’s mission is to share the freebies that I (or my family) have received, I have to share this link. I found a site where you can download Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Please visit http://www.scribd.com/doc/201604/Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-complete-book. The site allows you to download the book as PDF, MSWord, Plain Text, MP3.

I believe that there is always magic on the internet coz whenever you look for information, you can just google it and in a few seconds, you'll have tons of search results. However, if you can afford to buy the original copy, that would be great.


Reminder: The files that are posted here at anyfreebies.blogspot.com are all from other websites or resources. Notice that credit is always given to where it is due. Thus, use the files or materials “as is.”

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.